Thursday, March 11, 2010

What's on my mind

Wow. Business is starting to pick up these days...but it is due to the weather. The econmic picture is still a little dreary around here. I have many projects and ideas in the works but starting these seems to be so hard! I know we can never go back and do things all over...cause really isn't that what life is about! Learning...making mistakes...hanging in there till you have a "eureka" moment. People try to advise us so that we don't re-invent the wheel over and over again...but we really do need to experience some things on our own. Boy I have made many many mistakes. I am trying to be focused and stick to a plan. That is what I have learned. It is so easy to be mislead, misinformed, made empty promises and have others waste my energy. This year my goal is to be more forward and protective of my baby...cause my business is my baby. I do love to learn and share ideas from those who have "been there" and "done that" cause it reinforces that I am truly not an idiot. LOL. I just try not to make the same mistake twice. I have to admit...I am a bit of gambler too. I guess I get this from my family. I do take chances. Wow. It can only get better from here. There is no where left to go. Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment