Friday, December 31, 2010

Be Happy...Happy New Year

Such inspiration I feel from reading my favorite blogs...pic's and words give me hope.. that I can do...what they have revealed and accomplished. I need "them" to feel alive in my plan, dreams and aspirations. Thank you for existing and sharing!

Now with children in college...I have to work a 'real' job...with a steady income. But I will always follow my dream...for without it...I will be just another unhappy person. That is the truth. I want to enjoy everyday and live to the fullest...to love life and be the best person I can be for my family...they whom... I exist for!

When my daughter gets a little down...about her future expectations...I tell her to live in the moment...grab onto the day...because life is truly worth living...there is so much wonder and possibility in a day...be aware..and be happy.

Starting a new year gives us hope. Without hope, like faith, it's difficult to see past this moment.
I wish everyone hope for 2011.
Life is good! Be a participant and seize the day!