Saturday, January 29, 2011

What do you do when your decorating style is rustic, romantic, not too pink and over-the-top girl; the husband and family home is more contemporary modern day and neutral?

Well I guess you keep all those beautiful finds and beg to decorate your family cottage in "this" style!
Note to self: Hold onto favorite finds. Do not sell these items. Stop living vicariously through my best customer's and new found friends. Those whom I encourage and share insight into creating 'their' vision for living the life they want...the life I want!

Yes...it is time to DECORATE and LIVE this look, this life.
More soon to share. Be part of my transformation...I need your creative juices!
Can't wait to show you the before...and then the afters!

Thanks husband and children for finally accepting the creative life I want to live. (P.S. you may have to book an appointment to visit/stay here as I plan to be very busy with me, myself
and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment